I was so honored to be featured in my friend Hannah Button’s final videography project. She is so talented and was such a blast to work with. Comment on YouTube to tell her what you think. Thank you again, Hannah!
The recipe I was making in the video is my family’s Caramel Roll recipe. I posted it as a part of last years 25 Days of Christmas countdown.
These Caramel Rolls are so easy to make because the dough is actually store bought biscuit dough and the caramel sauce is just a few simple ingredients. These rolls make a great brunch dish for entertaining family and friends over the holidays.
What does your family usually make for Christmas brunch? Comment below!
18 days until Christmas!
Venture into the mind of Gourmet Gab and check out my five favorite foods and gadgets for the month of October.
1. Grapes are in season this fall, along with sweet potatoes, squash and many more. I plan on keeping crisp and juicy grapes in my fridge for a healthy munch.
2. The best purchase I made since my beach cruiser is my Electric Tea Kettle. It boils H2O in about two minutes. For $30, it’s an essential and affordable kitchen gadget.
3. Visit the online food magazine, Honest Cooking, for great culinary inspiration. Love the clean design, mouth-watering pictures, and stellar recipes.
4. Pumpkin. Everything. Muffins, pancakes, bread, smoothies, scones, lattes, pie. I am especially eager to try out this recipe for a Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte.
5. I am fired up about hot sauce. Slowly, but surely, I’m kicking foods up a notch with Cholula Hot Sauce. Cholula + scrambled eggs = the bomb.
Don’t be shy! What are your favorite things from September or for October?