Some of the best combinations involve sweet and salty ingredients, which is why this Almond Bark Mix has been a Gourmet Gab family favorite for years! Just combine these everyday ingredients, toss with candy coating, and voila! Thanks to Auntie Carol for sharing her recipe.
- 9 c. Crispix
- 3 c. Cheerios
- 1 c. peanuts
- 6 oz. M & M’s
- 7 oz. mini twist pretzels
- 2 packages almond bark or vanilla flavored bark (candy coating)
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl. (May need to do in two batches if everything does not fit.)
- Melt the candy coating slowly in microwave. If you use the vanilla flavored candy coating, stir 1/2 tsp of almond extract into each tray of melted candy coating.
- Generously coat dry ingredients with melted candy coating.
- Place a long piece of wax paper on a flat surface and spread the mixture on top. Break apart when cool.
Love food. Love self. Love life.