Venture into the mind of Gourmet Gab and check out my five favorite foods and gadgets for the month of October.
1. Grapes are in season this fall, along with sweet potatoes, squash and many more. I plan on keeping crisp and juicy grapes in my fridge for a healthy munch.
2. The best purchase I made since my beach cruiser is my Electric Tea Kettle. It boils H2O in about two minutes. For $30, it’s an essential and affordable kitchen gadget.
3. Visit the online food magazine, Honest Cooking, for great culinary inspiration. Love the clean design, mouth-watering pictures, and stellar recipes.
4. Pumpkin. Everything. Muffins, pancakes, bread, smoothies, scones, lattes, pie. I am especially eager to try out this recipe for a Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte.
5. I am fired up about hot sauce. Slowly, but surely, I’m kicking foods up a notch with Cholula Hot Sauce. Cholula + scrambled eggs = the bomb.
Don’t be shy! What are your favorite things from September or for October?