Time for Gourmet Gab’s Second Annual 25 Days of Christmas! This year I am going to expand the recipes to both cooking and baking. I would also love to feature reader submitted recipes. Send a picture or video along with your recipe and some background on why the dish is important to you to email@example.com. Can’t wait to see your submissions!
Baking during the holiday season is all about simplicity and enjoyment. Invite some friends over or gather the family together for a fun fondue-like party. Set up a station in the kitchen with lots of melted chocolate and these five ingredients. Everyone can add decoration to their treats using christmas sprinkles, cut up candy bars, nuts, or drizzled chocolate!
These chocolate covered goodies will look festive when set out at a holiday party and they are easy to wrap up in cellophane for gifts tied with holiday ribbon. Plus, they are great to make ahead of time.
Five Chocolate Covered Treats
- Pretzels | You could use rods, peanut butter filled, or any size of regular pretzel.
- Fortune Cookies | So festive I had to repeat them from last year.
- Caramel and Chocolate Covered Marshmallows | These add a special touch to hot chocolate or coffee.
- Graham Crackers | Perfect with peppermint ice cream.
- Oreos | To make these extra cute put the Oreos on a stick before dipping!
24 days until Christmas!