With a few great dishes and a rocking group of friends and family, you will be the hostess with the mostess this Super Bowl Sunday. I’ve searched the web to find 10 winning recipes that you should add to your menu. Plus, I’ve added some recommendations to make entertaining or party-going effortless.
These 10 RECIPES are inexpensive, easy and full of flavor. It’s guaranteed that they will impress the crowd.
- Nachos | This video shows a simple, gourmet recipe for nachos. Keep in mind that the trick for making ultimate nachos, though, is layering. First put down your chips, then some meat and some toppings, and repeat until all the ingredients are gone.
- Avocado Pico de Gallo | In this Gourmet Gab video you’ll see that it only takes a few fresh ingredients to make a great dip.
- Chipotle Chicken Chili | This chicken chili will kick up the intensity of the game.
- Don’t-Miss-The-Meat Vegetarian Chili | If you’re watching the game with veggie lovers, try this hearty vegetarian chili.
- The Best Chili of Your Life | Your carnivore acquaintances will thank you for making this chili. It’s loaded with 5 pounds of meat!
- Tacos in a Bag | Let everyone serve themselves! Make a batch of taco meat and set out a buffet of toppings. Everyone grabs an individual bag of Doritos chips and stuffs in what they want.
- Sloppy Joes | Don’t be afraid to get a little messy. The deliciousness is worth it.
- Giada de Laurentiis’ Caprese Burgers | Burgers get an Italian spin with tomato, mozzarella and basil.
- Baked Brownie with Pretzels & Toffee | Sweet and savory make an awesome team.
- Caramel Chocolate Popcorn | Make a big batch of this no-bake dessert. Leave it out and watch it disappear.
- Prepare either parts or a whole dish ahead of time. Mostly all of the recipes above can be prepared well in advance. Plus, flavors often taste richer after they mix and mingle together.
- Ask friends and family to pitch in with some ingredients, a dish or cash to reimburse you. Team work!
- Surround yourself with people who will make it a memorable day, not a stressful one. After all, you’re just watching the game, not competing for the trophy!
- Sport the gear or colors of your favorite team. Who’s it gonna be? Giants or Patriots?
- Leave a comment below with the dish you’re most excited to make this weekend.